1 Corinthians 5:9-11 ASV
(9) I wrote unto you in my epistle to have no company with fornicators;
(10) not at all meaning with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous and extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world:
(11) but as it is, I wrote unto you not to keep company, if any man that is named a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such a one no, not to eat.
1 Corinthians 5:12-13 ASV
(12) For what have I to do with judging them that are without? Do not ye judge them that are within?
(13) But them that are without God judgeth. Put away the wicked man from among yourselves.
(Revelation 2:14 ASV)
But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there some that hold the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit fornication.
1 Thessalonians 4:3 ASV
(3) For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye abstain from fornication;
1 Corinthians 6:9 KJV
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Galatians 5:19 KJV
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,